Effective arts leadership

Evidence of my role:



Although I am not in this picture you can see that many people attended our workshop which was my role.

Feedback:

Our workshop was the most popular and attracted the most people. It had clear demonstrations and allowed people to have a go at editing the same footage we edited previously in the course. Many walked away satisfied with what they had learnt and that they had learnt something new.



Personal evaluation:
I think our workshop went really well and was very popular. In terms of my role, to improve I think I could have done more with the tickets and organising set times as some people came half way through the presentation which meant they didn't learn everything they could. To improve this, next time I will work harder to organise those coming to the workshop and make sure they are clear about timings.

Comments